What I'm doing now
I’m in New Jersey, trying to stay focused and avoid distractions. I spend all my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Spending as much time with my family as I can.
- Weightlifting, working out and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Writing an indie comic book.
- Building my current side project; Highview Apps.
- Reading comic books and other books to help me learn and grow.
- Trying to write at least 1 article a month for this blog.
Those are my current priorities and I'm not looking to pick up any more projects or responsibilities at this time..
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page (inspired by Derek Sivers).
Last update: January 2017.